How do I log in to Field360 Studio?
Pioneer® Field360 Studio™ provides users with advanced options for setting up grower operations with field boundaries, crop zones, and decision zones. Components required to make the Encirca services work are created or directly impacted by processes in Pioneer® Field360 Studio™. Pioneer® Field360 Studio™ manages the upload, interpretation, standardization, and links field operation data for display and use in the Encirca services.
- A Windows computer must be used with Pioneer® Field360 Studio™.
- Sales and Employees O365 credentials.
- Select Employee & Pioneer Sales Rep in the DSO Picker.
- Select Connect.
- Enter your Corteva Office 365 email address for the User ID.
- Enter your Corteva Office 365 password for the Password.
- Select Accept.
- Respond to your Multi-Factor Authentication notification.
NOTE: Digital Ag Support will not be able to reset or trigger any password resets for Corteva Office 365 accounts. (See links below for self help).
Pioneer Sales (PHIEXT) Self Help.
Corteva and Pioneer Employees (PHIBRED) Self Help.