What is the Operation Growing Season Report?
Reports are an excellent way to compile and visualize information for your operations. This report is available in the Corteva Fields interface using the I Want To button and selecting Add Reports.
- Farms and Field Boundaries created.
- Crop Zones assigned.
- As Planted FieldOps Data linked to field in Pioneer® Field360 Studio™.
- Commodity, Crop and Product Linked to As Planted FieldOp data.
Operation Growing Season Report is a CSV report that contains information on the products that have been planted on the field or will be planted on the field for a given operation and crop year.
For products with planting dates, the report will include growth stage and weather information such as:
- Current estimated growth stage.
- Estimated black layer date.
- Accumulated precipitation since planting.
- Accumulated GDUs since planting.
Note: Growth stage and weather data is only available in the report when generated for the current crop year. It will not be included if the report is generated for a past crop year.