Pioneer Seeds Release Notes 01/26/2021
- Yield Estimates are now an observation type and can be viewed alongside quick notes and threat IDs. Users no longer need to switch tabs to see their yield estimates.
- We've added a new Observations tab where users can view all observations across an entire operation. Users no longer need to navigate to each field to view observations.
- Users can now quickly access their favorite features from our new home screen
No BPID Experience:
- We've updated the guest experience to help customers understand that entering a Pioneer Business Partner ID (BPID) will unlock the full Pioneer Seeds experience. Yield estimation and threat identification are now available only to Pioneer customers who link their BPID.
- We are working to enable visibility of observations by anyone on an operation; a representative can make their notes visible to the grower within Pioneer Seeds. Stay tuned for updates in the coming months!
Knowledge Center Articles:
- How do I Log into Pioneer Seeds and Select an Operation?
- How do I Link my Business Partner ID?
- What can I do with the Pioneer Seeds App?
- How do I Add and Use Field Observations?
- Pioneer Seeds FAQ