How do I Deactivate Existing Boundaries?
The Edit Farm/Field Status feature in Corteva Fields is the preferred method for activating/deactivating fields. Fields that are deactivated using this tool are hidden/removed from the selected crop year domain tree. This allows fields to be turned on/off for certain crop years without losing data.
NOTE: Fields exist in all years for an operation which is why it is important to deactivate fields using this tool. Deletion of fields will delete the crop zone, layers, and any associated data for every year. Please Proceed with caution.
This process can be completed in Pioneer® Field360™ Studio using the Set Domain Status tool.
- Navigate to the Operation and Crop Year.
- Click the button.
- Select Edit Farm/Field Status in the Select an Option window.
- Use the Toggle buttons to activate/deactivate farms/fields.
NOTE: Farms are shown in Bold text while Fields are indented under their respective farm. Farms/Fields will be in the same order as the defaulted Field View list.
- Select to save changes. If a boundary is deactivated with a current-year crop zone, a prompt appears.
- Select Yes, set Field and Crop to INACTIVE if there is no concern for crop zones or data.
- The change is reflected immediately in the domain tree. Reactivate the boundary using the same method.