How do I Import Shape-file as a New Layer?
Through Pioneer® Field360™ Studio, we can upload shapefiles, CSV's, or KML files exported from another service.
- Access to Pioneer® Field360™ Studio is required.
- Operation is created in Connex.
- To create a new Operation or add an existing operation to your Operation list, contact your Territory Manager, who will work with NAO Master Data to have the Operation added to your AAR.
- Shapefiles, CSV's, or KML boundary files exported from another service.
- In the Grower window, Select the Operation and Crop Year.
- Select the Layers drop-down menu.
- Select Layer Import.
- In the boundary import window
- Select Layer Type.
- Select Spatial Linking.
- All Grower Fields - Imports the layer to All the fields for the Operation.
- Selected Fields - Imports the layer to the domain selected within the domain tree.
- All Grower Cropzones - Imports the layer to all cropzones for the Operation.
- Selected Cropzones - Imports the layer to the cropzone selected in the domain tree.
- Select Add File or Add Folder to search for boundary files.