How do I Register Fields for Satellite Imagery?
This document details the steps that a grower must complete to access the Vegetation Index map layer. This program is available through marketing promotions to Pioneer customers.
- Farms and Field Boundaries created.
- Crop Zones assigned.
- Product Placed on field within Corteva Fields.
- Pioneer Seeds Grower account.
- Select the Operation.
- Select the Crop Year.
- Select Register Crop Zones for Imagery.
- Select the fields to register.
- Complete the process by selecting Confirm Registration.
NOTE: The qualified, registered, and available acres will change with field selection. Only qualified acres are available on Pioneer Seeds. For further acres of imagery beyond qualified acres visit Granular Insights.