How do I Enroll or Register Fields for Satellite Imagery?
This document details the steps that a grower must complete to access the Vegetation Index map layer. This program is available through marketing promotions to Pioneer customers.
- Account must be created.
- BPID must exist and be linked.
- Farms and Field Boundaries created.
- Crop Zones assigned.
- Product(s) placed on field.
- Select the Operation.
- Select the Crop Year.
- Select Enroll crop zones for Imagery.
- Select the fields to enroll.
- Complete the process by selecting CONFIRM ENROLLMENT.
- Fields enrolled in imagery will be indicated by a <image> icon.
NOTE: Imagery for Fields Enrolled will take up to 24 hours to show for a Sales Professional and up to 7 days to show for a grower.
NOTE: The qualified, registered, and available acres will change with field selection. Only qualified acres are available on Pioneer Seeds. For further acres of imagery beyond qualified acres visit Granular Insights.