How do I Review Data?
Corteva Fields File Upload sends machine data to the AgDirectorService for processing by the card managers for each manufacturer. Warnings and Failures can occur on parts of the data without a total failure for data to be loaded. These data sets are marked as 'Needs Review' in File Upload.
Checking for Missing Acres
Many operations will have an idea of what number of acres they plant for each crop, this is extremely helpful when checking all data uploaded. This will cover how to review data in these situations.
- In Field360 Studio navigate to the operation and select the Crop Year where data is located.
- Select FieldOps.
- Select FieldOp Viewer.
- Sort the data using Commodity.
- Commodity will show valid entries for most crops. Corn will show as <None>.
Note: This helps find discrepancies on an operation level before diving deeper, to a field level.
If a large amount of data appears to be missing it is best to Contact Support for further assistance.
Checking for Unlinked Data
Data in an operation must have a set crop to be linked to a cropzone. If data will not link it is a good idea to check for a linked crop. This data will not link when using the Spatial FieldOp Linker. Sometimes a new field needs to be added. These can be created using the data provided by the grower.
- In Field360 Studio Navigate to the operation and select the Crop Year where data is located.
- Select FieldOps.
- Select Spatial FieldOps Linker.
- Select the Task.
Note: All unlinked data will be visible within Spatial FieldOps Linker.
Checking for Missing Products
As a requirement to share data to Corteva Fields and Pioneer Seeds a product must be linked. This is how to check for Linked Products. Products can be linked manually in this same tool.
- Select FieldOps
- Select FieldOp Resource Linker
- Select Task <As-Planted>.
- Sort the data
- All products without a Linked Products will fail to show up correctly in Corteva Fields and Pioneer Seeds.
Completion of any/all of the steps above will allow data loaded into Corteva Fields to display correctly in Pioneer Seeds and Corteva Fields. If data is not available in Corteva Fields it is best to Contact Support for further diagnosis.