Corteva™ Fields Release Notes 6.29.20
Customers can receive an invitation from any Corteva Sales Representative or employee to connect their John Deere data or Granular Insights data with the Corteva™ tools. This new feature enables users with a batch workflow, re-sending capability, and does not require the customer to have a Corteva™ Fields account. Growers can easily complete this process from their mobile device.
What does it mean to you?
We have 2 data connection types you can provide your customers.
1) John Deere: Connecting John Deere to Corteva Agriscience ™ is the easiest way to link grower data to any of the Corteva ™ owned seed brand tools. Field activity data, such as planting and harvest, are used to provide agronomy services for your customers.
2) Granular Insights: Customers get full benefit of any digital tool or service that Corteva™ seed brands or Granular services provides. Once data sharing and privacy terms are agreed upon, this enables a two-way data flow of raw machine data files for connected operations.
ACTION REQUIRED: Existing John Deere Data Connections
The Corteva™ digital team will notify all impacted Pioneer Sales Agencies who have customers requiring a new John Deere connection and provide additional information.
All existing John Deere data connections with Corteva ™/Pioneer tools will require a new connection to be established starting August 03.
To enable an efficient transition on August 03, Corteva ™ will auto-send a John Deere connection invitation to existing customers with a connection to Pioneer tools. At this time, on August 03, the existing (old) connections will be terminated. If no action is taken, data will stop flowing to these tools: Pioneer Seeds, Corteva™ Fields, Field360 Studio.
We will monitor the success rate of these new connection requests and follow up directly with Sales Agencies impacted. You can monitor the status of these connections at Corteva™ Fields Data Connections page.
Watch this 4 minute video to learn more!
Knowledge Center Articles:
- How do I create a software data connection?
- What Happens After an Invite is Sent?
- How Does Data Sharing Between Corteva™ Fields and Granular Insights Work?