How do I Move Data to Another Operation?
Edit the farm and field structure of an operation by editing the Domain Tree. You can create new farms and fields, or move fields between folders.
- Access to Pioneer® Field360™ Studio.
- Operations being transferred from/to are created in Connex.
NOTE: Creation or addition of an Operation to your AAR is done through your Territory Manager, who will work with NAO Master Data.
- In the Grower window, select the Operation and Crop Year.
- With the Operation Name selected, navigate to the Admin menu.
- Select Unlink Field Operations.
- Select Unlink Harvest Field Operations for Harvest and Unlink Planting Field Operations for Planting and Fertilizing
NOTE: Data must be UNLINKED to be moved between operations. Failure to do this could result in loss of data.
- Select the FieldOps menu.
- Select the FieldOp Viewer.
- Select ShowUnlinked.
- Data can be sorted by dragging column headers.
- Select the data to be moved.
- Select Transfer to Another Grower.
- In the Transfer to Grower window, select the destination Operation.
- Select OK to finalize the transfer.
NOTE: This task must be done in each crop year to completely move all data.