What Happens After an Invite is Sent?
Connecting an external account to Corteva Fields takes the work out of data upload. This article will cover the process of completing a software connection between Corteva Fields and other available Vendors.
- A valid login for the Vendor selected.
- A John Deere Operation Setup (For John Deere).
- A Granular Insights Operation (For Granular).
Completing Data Connection with John Deere:
- In the email received from Corteva Digital, Select Connect My Data.
- Select Login to John Deere.
- Select Allow Access.
- In the Software Connection window, select the John Deere Organization.
- Toggle on the permissions for the connection.
- Select SAVE.
- Select the John Deere Organization.
- Select Connect My Data.
- Users will receive a second invitation that will establish a partnership with Corteva Agriscience that allows the support team to provide assistance with field operations data. Select Accept Request.
NOTE: Invites are available for 72 hours from the time sent.
Verify the permissions with John Deere:
- Login to John Deere.
- Select Operations Center.
- Select Setup.
- Select Team.
- Select the Team Members Name in the list.
- Select Access.
- Select Edit.
- Set Organization Management Access levels.
- Access Level Set to 2
- Check Share Organization Data with Connected Software Companies.
NOTE: The Admin can only change the Access Level.
Completing Data Connection with Granular Insights:
- In the email received from Corteva Digital, Select Complete the Connection Now.
- Select Next.
- Select an Operation or Create a New Operation.
- Confirm you have read and accept Terms and Conditions
- Select Next.
- Select Finish.