How to Compress Files with 7-Zip?
This document will cover important information and steps to ensure data upload is successful using the data upload tools available. All of the supported monitors store data in different formats and data upload requires the correct folder be selected.
- Copy data from the storage device to the computer.
- Select the folder at the 'Point to' location.
- Right Click on the folder.
- Select 7-Zip and select Add to "FolderName.7z".
- A new file with a .7Z will be produced. This will be the file selected when using Web Upload.
Note: For Corteva™ Fields web upload compressed file size should not exceed 2GB.