How do I Link Crops with the FieldOp Resource Linker?
If As-Planted data does not have a crop assigned it cannot create or link to a CropZone. If assigned incorrectly the yield information will be visibly wrong in Corteva Fields. When data is incorrect, the FieldOp Resource Linker can be used to edit the information that was recorded in the monitor such as task, crop, commodity or product information.
This guide focuses on changing as-planted crop. The same procedure applies to changing crop for spraying or other application data.
Identify Data that requires attention
- In Pioneer® Field360™ Studio, in the Grower window, Select the Operation and Crop Year.
- Open the FieldOps menu.
- Select FieldOp Resource Linker.
- In the Task drop-down menu, Select As-Planted
- Open the Crop tab.
- Identify unlinked data by comparing the Source Crop and the Linked Crop Column.
- Source Crop - the crop entered or recorded in the monitor.
- Linked Crop - the crop automatically assigned as the data was uploaded. This is the crop that is used by Corteva Fields.
- Identify data more easily by sorting column headers.
- If the Linked crop column is blank or incorrect, the data needs to be set to the correct crop.
- To Set the crop Select Set Crop.
- Choose a crop from the list.
- Select OK.