How do I Unlink FieldOps Data?
Planting, Fertilizing, and Harvest FieldOps data can be uploaded and will link spatially to any existing boundaries. This article explains how you can also un-link data from the domains when needed.
Farms and Field Boundaries created.
- Field Operations data present in a linked state.
- Navigate to the Operation and Crop Year.
- Select the domain (Operation, Farm, Field) that the data should be unlinked from on the domain tree, which is located in the Resources window.
- Right click on the selected domain.
- Select UnLink Field Operations.
- Select Unlink Planting/Harvest Field Operations
NOTE: When moving fields or changing boundaries it is best practice to unlink all operations.