How do I Link Commodities with the FieldOp Resource Linker?
If Harvest data does not have a commodity assigned it cannot create or link to a CropZone. If assigned incorrectly the yield information will be visibly wrong in Corteva Fields. When data is incorrect, the FieldOp Resource Linker can be used to edit the information that was recorded in the monitor such as task, crop, commodity or product information.
This guide focuses on changing harvest commodity.
Identify Data that requires attention.
- In Pioneer® Field360™ Studio, in the Grower window, Select the Operation and Crop Year.
- Open the FieldOps menu.
- Select FieldOp Resource Linker.
- In the Task drop-down menu, Select Harvest.
- Open the Commodity tab.
- Identify unlinked data by comparing the Source Crop and the Linked Crop Column.
- Source Commodity - the commodity entered or recorded in the monitor.
- Linked Commodity - the commodity automatically assigned as the data was uploaded. This is the commodity that is used by Corteva Fields.
- Identify data more easily by sorting column headers.
- If the Linked Commodity column is blank or incorrect, the data needs to be set to the correct crop.
- To Set the Commodity Select Set Commodity.
- Choose a crop from the list.
- Select OK.