Uploading Data F.A.Q.
This document details the most common and frequently asked questions from our users regarding the upload of Machine Data.
How can I upload monitor data?
How do I know which folder to select?
- Each monitor has a proprietary format for their files and their folder structure that is important to identify and be processed by the Card Managers to produce Field Operations data. These point to locations are also the zip locations for file upload.
How long does it take to process data?
- Data processing varies on the load of data being pushed to the system at the time. The recommended time span to wait is 2 to 4 hours, however, during heavy data upload times this can span 6 or more hours.
How do I know if my data arrived where intended?
- The best way to know if data has arrived at an operation is to open Pioneer® Field360™ Studio to the expected crop year. Select FieldOps>FieldOp Viewer and review the data located here.
Why are no boundaries showing for my operation after data upload?
- Uploading data will not trigger any creation of boundaries. Boundaries can be created in Pioneer® Field360™ Studio or Corteva Fields using several methods.
Why isn't the data displayed under the operation's field boundaries?
- The data may be unlinked.
- To verify this select FieldOps and then Spatial FieldOps Linker to see all unlinked data for the currently selected crop year. If data is found it can be linked manually.
How can an unknown or incorrectly assigned crop/commodity be changed?
- If a crop or commodity is incorrect it can be fixed by using the FieldOp Resource Linker found under the FieldOps menu. As-Planted crop can be assigned incorrectly and the FieldOp Resource Linker can be used to link data to the correct crop. Harvest data can have incorrect commodities assigned or no commodity at all. Again, this can be corrected using the FieldOp Resource Linker.
Why does my harvest data not display a valid yield?
- If the crop/commodity is not set correctly the data will not be able to correctly calculate yields from the provided data entries. Setting crop and commodity can be done using the FieldOp Resource Linker in Pioneer® Field360™ Studio.
I received an email from AgDirector Services, what does it mean?
- Email notifications are sent out when issues occur in the processing data. This email does not mean the data was not processed. When an email is received the user should verify that the data has not arrived to the operation in Pioneer® Field360™ Studio (if they have access) or Corteva Fields.
- If the data did not arrive at the operation reach out to Corteva Digital Ag Support for assistance.
What is the difference between using File Upload or Sync Pro?
- Data uploaded using File Upload will upload to Corteva tools and if a Granular software connection exists the data will also be loaded into Granular Insights.
- Data uploaded using Sync Pro will upload only to Corteva tools.