Corteva Flight Release Notes
NEW iPad app, Corteva Flight is our next digital solution at your fingertips to help drive customer success. Backed by Pioneer Research, Predictive Ag, and Agronomy teams, leverage unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) technology to deliver stand assessments and targeted evaluations.
Corteva Flight will help you do stand assessments for corn, sunflower, lettuce, along with gap analysis for soybeans. Also use Corteva Flight in "birds-eye" mode to quickly and easily scout areas of your field. With this knowledge, you’re able to bring more information to early and mid-season decisions.
- Interested in taking off with Corteva Flight?
- Make sure you have the proper tools:
- iPad: iPad Pro (2016+) and iPad (2017+) using iOS 13 and 1GB storage space. The newer the better!
- Drone: For optimum results, it is suggested to use a DJI Phantom 4 Pro or DJI Mavic 2 Pro
- U.S. Hardware can be purchased from PrecisionHawk https://corteva.precisionhawk.com/
- To request access visit https://corteva.precisionhawk.com website, by providing your Corteva issued email (@plantpioneer.com, @granularcorteva.com, @pioneer.com, @corteva.com) PrecisionHawk will send an email with a link for you to finish your account creation once approved.
Want to learn more? Attend our Corteva Flight Webinars, held every other Wednesday:
- Schedule and topics found here. It’s very important to attend/review the March 26 and April 9 webinars to get a demo of how to use this application.
- Webinars will be recorded and posted on the Corteva Talent Development Portal (UAS – Sales UAS – Training and Webinars).
- Corteva UAS Program
- Webinars found on the Corteva Talent Development Portal, under (UAS – Sales UAS – Training and Webinars)