How do I Deactivate Existing Boundaries?
The Set Domain Status tool in Pioneer® Field360™ Studio customizes which farms and fields are visible in a given crop year. Fields that are deactivated using this tool are hidden/removed from the selected crop year domain tree. This allows fields to be turned on/off for certain crop years without losing data.
NOTE: Fields exist in all years for an operation which is why it is important to deactivate fields using this tool. Deletion of fields will delete the cropzone, layers, and any associated data for every year. Please Proceed with caution.
- Access to Pioneer Field360 Studio.
- Farms and field boundaries created.
This process can be completed in Corteva Fields using the Edit Farm/Field Status Feature.
- Select the Operation and Crop Year using the Grower window.
- Open the Setup menu and select Set Domain Status to view a list of active and inactive fields created for this operation, regardless of year.
- Deactivate a listed farm or field by clearing the selection box.
- Select OK to apply changes. If a boundary is deactivated with a current-year crop zone, a prompt appears.
- Select Yes if there is no concern for crop zones or data.
- The change is reflected immediately in the domain tree. Reactivate the boundary using the same method.