How do I Deactivate Existing Boundaries?
Use the Set Domain Status tool in Field360 Studio to customize which farms and fields are visible in a given crop year. Fields can be hidden or deactivated without being deleted. This allows for an accurate story for a changing operation without losing data.
NOTE: Field360 Studio deletes the cropzone boundary for both the current year and all other crop years, including linked data and layers for prior years. Proceed with caution.
NOTE: Crop Zones are year-specific while Fields exist in all years.
- Access to Field360 Studio
- Farms and field boundaries created
- Select the Operation and Crop Year using the Grower window.
- Open the Setup menu and select Set Domain Status to view a list of active and inactive fields created for this operation, regardless of year.
- Deactivate a listed farm or field by clearing the selection box.
- Select OK to apply changes. If a boundary is deactivated with a current-year crop zone, a prompt appears.
- Select Yes if there is no concern for crop zones or data.
- The change is reflected immediately in the domain tree. Reactivate the boundary using the same method.