How do I Move Farms to Another Operation?
Edit the farm and field structure of an operation by editing the Domain Tree. You can create new farms and fields, or move fields between folders.
- Access to Pioneer® Field360™ Studio.
- Operations being transferred from/to are created in Connex.
NOTE: Creation or addition of an operation to your AAR is done through your Territory Manager, who will work with NAO Master Data.
- All fields are under the correct farm.
- In the Grower window, select the Operation and Crop Year.
- Locate the Resources window, which contains the Domain Tree (the list of farms and fields).
NOTE: Click the plus/minus symbol to expand any level of the Domain Tree.
- Right-click on the Farm to be transferred.
- Select Transfer Domain.
- In the Transfer to Grower window, select the destination Operation.
- Select OK to finalize the transfer
NOTE: This process only transfers the field boundary and layers, it does not transfer FieldOp data.
- The Farm with any associated Fields are now transferred to the new Grower.