How do I Move Data Between Crop Years?
Data that does not belong in the current crop year can be moved or transferred to another year for the same operation.
- Access to Pioneer® Field360™ Studio
- Farm and Field created
- Data transferred must be unlinked
- Navigate to the correct Operation and Crop year in Pioneer® Field360™ Studio.
- Select the FieldOps Menu, then select Spatial FieldOps Linker.
- Select the data that needs to be moved to a different crop year.
- Select the Transfer to Year icon.
- Choose between:
- Selected - process the # selected regions.
- All - process all unlinked regions.
- Select the year to which the data will be transferred.
- Select OK, the data will be transferred as unlinked data and will be displayed in the FieldOp Viewer window for the same operation in the crop year previously selected.