How do I Add or Edit Farms and Fields?
You can use Pioneer® Field360™ Studio edit the farm and field structure of an operation by editing the Domain Tree. You can create new farms and fields, or move fields between folders.
- Access to Pioneer® Field360™ Studio is required.
- Operation is created in Connex.
NOTE: To create a new Operation or add an existing operation to your Operation list, contact your Territory Manager, who will work with NAO Master Data to have the Operation added to your AAR.
- In the Grower window, Select the Operation and Crop Year.
- Locate the Resources window, which contains the Domain Tree, the list of farms and fields. NOTE: Click the plus/minus symbol to expand any level of the Domain Tree.
Add a New Farm:
- Right-click on the Operation name in the Domain Tree.
- Select New Farm.
- In the Farm Properties window, enter a name for the new farm.
- Select OK to save the new farm.
- A new farm appears in the domain tree.
Add a New Field:
- Right-click the Farm name in the Domain Tree.
- Select New Field
- In the Field Properties window, enter a name for the new field.
- Select OK to save the new field.
- A new field appears in the domain tree.
Rename a Farm or Field:
- Right-click the Farm or Field name in the Domain Tree.
- Select Rename (farm or field).
- In the New Name window, rename the domain.
- Select Ok to save the name change.
- The new name appears in the domain tree.
Transfer a Field to a New Farm:
- Right-click on the Field to be transferred in the Domain Tree.
- Select Transfer Domain.
- In the Pick Domain window, Select the name of the destination Farm in the list of farms and fields.
- Select OK to finalize transfer.
- The field moves to exist under the destination farm.