How do I use Seed Placement?
Seed Placement allows you to create seed plans by placing specific seed products on your fields. Once products are placed, they will display in reports like the 'Map-Based Planting Plan' and will flow to other applications.
- Device Requirements must be met.
- Must have a BPID added to account.
- Fields created.
- Placing products using Corteva Fields will add a crop zone to the field if one does not already exist.
- Log into the Pioneer Seeds app.
- Select the Operation and Crop Year.
- Select Manage Fields.
- Select Field.
- Select Details tab.
- Select New Plan to enter a new planned product to the field.
- Select the brand by using the search box or scrolling.
- Select the desired brand and Select Next.
- Select the product by using the search box or scrolling
- Select the desired product and Select Next.
- Enter the seeding rate and Select Next.
NOTE: This must be between 13,000 and 50,000
- Select Add Planting Plan to confirm that the correct brand, product, and seeding rate have been entered.
- This planned planting event is now listed on the Details screen.
- Planned events can be changed to Planted events in Field Planner.