How do I Link Data Manually?
Planting, Fertilizing, and Harvest FieldOps data can be uploaded and will link spatially to any existing boundaries. This article explains how you can also link data to the domains when it does not do so automatically
- Farms and Field Boundaries created.
- Field Operations data present in a linkable state.
- Navigate to the Operation and Crop Year.
- Select the domain (Operation, Farm, Field) that the data should be linked to from the domain tree, which is located in the Resources window.
- Select FieldOps.
- Select Link to Field Operations.
Note: Data can be linked at different domain selections. This process will unlink any linked data, then attempt to link data back to the selected domain.