How do I create a Variety Layer?
Variety Layers are used to see what varieties are planted on a field.
- Operation, Farms, and Fields created in Field Planner or Field360 Studio.
- Fields must have Crop zones assigned.
- Monitor Data uploaded
- Products linked in the FieldOp Resource Linker
- In Field360 Studio, in the Grower window, select the Operation and Crop Year.
- Select the appropriate domain in the Domain Tree (Ex. Operation, Farm, Field, or Crop Zone).
- Select FieldOps Menu.
- Select Create Variety Layers.
- Select the type of Variety Layer you would like.
- Use the Create Variety Region Layers tool to create a layer based on imported planting operations.
- Use the Create Variety Strip Layers to create a layer based on imported planting operations. The Create Variety Strip Layers tool is very similar to the Create Variety Region Layers tool with the major difference being that this tool shows the actual strips of each variety where it was planted.
- Use the Create Variety Layers to create a layer based on imported planting operations that contain more than one seed product.
- Use the Create Variety Layers from Harvest tool to create a layer based imported harvest operations.
- Use the Create Variety Region Layers tool to create a layer based on products found in as-applied operations.
- Create Domain Encirca Variety Layers:
- Create High Level Encirca Variety Layers:
- Create your Layer Name in the Planting Region Variety Layer Name window.
- Select OK. Note: Select the "Run at Server" check box if you want to send the request for processing to the server rather than waiting for it to complete on your computer. When the run request has been processed, the results are added to your database and display in the Resources tree. In addition, you receive an email notification indicating the completion of processing the request.