How do I add a Yield Target?
The Yield Target is a goal set by the grower and/or seed rep outlining the anticipated Yield of the selected field. This can be set and changed in both the Pioneer Seeds app as well as the Corteva Fields Website.
- Log into the Pioneer Seeds app.
- Select the Operation and Crop Year.
- Select Manage Fields.
- Select the desired Farm and Field.
- On the Details tab, select the Yield Target value.
- Enter in the appropriate Yield Target in bu/ac for the crop on the field.
NOTE: Changes made on the mobile app will also reflect on Corteva Fields.
- Select Save.
NOTE: Android users will select OK.