How do I use Sync Pro?
- Operational Access in Connex (Pioneer Employee or Sales Professional).
- A Windows based PC (windows 7,8, or 10).
- An Active Internet Connection.
- Launch Sync Pro and log in using your Sales and Employees O365 credentials.
- Sync Pro will automatically scan for usable data from any USB or data card inserted into the computer.
- If data is stored locally on the computer, select the File Browser icon in the Add data... field to open the file browser.
NOTE: Several monitors require that the data is scanned from the root (first or top-most directory) of the USB drive (This is the location one level above the file/folder containing the data).
Ex: USB = D:\ or PC = C:\users\username\desktop\
- Select the orange Scan button.
NOTE: File scans may take anywhere from several seconds to several minutes.
- The discovered files are grouped by the blue data type card at the top of the page.
- Files can be selected for upload in batch or individual process:
- Batch process is completed by selecting/deselecting the box located in the blue data type card.
- Individual process is completed by selecting/deselecting the individual files by clicking each box, located in the blue data type card.
NOTE: Group data by right-clicking a column and selecting Show Group Panel.
- Choose an Operation from the drop-down list, or utilize the Smart Search by typing some, or all, of the operation name.
- If necessary, use the Crop Year menu to correct the crop year for the data (if it is entered incorrectly in the monitor or the internal battery of the monitor runs dry).
NOTE: By default, this option is set to Load to Device Year, so that the data is uploaded to the crop year set by the monitor.
- Select Next to continue.
NOTE: The system will proceed to copy the data to a location on your hard drive, if a USB drive is being used - do not remove the device until this step completes.
- Remove the memory card and return it to the user.
- Select the orange START UPLOAD button.
- Files that have been completely uploaded will be moved from the Pending Uploads section to the Completed Uploads section.
NOTE: Resubmit can be used on already processed data when the original upload may have failed.