How do I assign a crop in Pioneer Seeds
Assigning a Crop to a field in Pioneer Seeds allows you to view available satellite imagery, crop health, and weather data. Assigning a crop is also required to assign a Yield Goal and Planned Product.
- Log into the Pioneer Seeds app.
- Select the Operation and crop year.
- Select Assign Crop on the Field Card, if no crop has yet been assigned.
- Select Corn or Soybean in the Assign Crop window.
- Confirm the selection by touching Assign.
- Weather data and Imagery are now viewable and Field Details can now be added.