How do I Assign a Crop in Pioneer Seeds?
Assigning a Crop to a field in Pioneer Seeds allows you to view available satellite imagery, crop health, and weather data. Assigning a crop is also required to assign a Yield Goal and Planned Product.
- Log into the Pioneer Seeds app.
- Select the Operation and crop year.
- Select Assign Crop on the Field Card.
- Select the Crop to be placed on this field.
- Select DONE.
- Confirm the selection by Selecting ASSIGN.
- With a Crop assigned to the field, Weather data and Imagery will now be viewable and additional details (Seed Placement, Planting Dates) can be added.