How do I Write a Setup Card?
The Write Setup Card option in Pioneer® Field360™ Studio allows the sales rep to export the farms, fields, and boundaries in a format that can then be loaded onto their customer's monitor.
NOTE: Importing setup cards into the monitors will remove previously saved machine offsets and A-B lines. We recommend that the machine offsets be recorded prior to importing the setup card so that they can easily be re-entered onto the monitor.
Case Pro 600-700 monitors will duplicate any farm and field names from the setup card that do not match exactly what is already loaded on the monitor. Therefore, it is recommended that you delete existing grower farms, fields, and products prior to importing a setup card.
- Pioneer® Field360™ Studio
- Field Boundaries
- Variety Layer (Variety Tracking only)
- Login to Pioneer® Field360™ Studio using your Corteva Fields credentials.
- Navigate to Operation and Crop Year.
- Select the FieldOps Menu.
- Select Write Setup Card.
- Select Please Select Device under the Device Formats section of the Export Manager.
- Select the device for which you are writing the Setup Card:
If you have: Select: Deere GS2 2600 Deere GS2 Deere GS3 2630 Deere GS3 Deere GS4 4600 Deere GS3 Case Pro 600 CNH Voyager 2 Case Pro 700 CNH Voyager 2 Agleader Integra Agleader Versa Firmware version Integra V6 Agleader InCommand 1200 Agleader Versa Firmware version In-Command V2
- If you would like to include variety layers check the box for "Include Variety Layers".
- To include varieties on the setup card the following steps must be completed:
- Select Folder in the Send to section.
- Select the location to which you will be saving the setup card file.
- Select File Chooser .
- Select Location.
- Select OK.
- Select Export.
- The export will be saved to the location previously selected and can be imported to the customer's monitor.