How do I Add Crops to Fields?
Crop types are year specific designations used to indicate what crop(s) will be placed on the field. Assigning a crop type to the field assists with the planning process without deciding what product to place on the field.
- An account must be created.
- Field boundaries must be created.
- From the Navigate to an Operation box, search for an operation and select it or click on one of your three most recently visited operations.
- Verify the correct year is displayed under the Crop Year drop-down menu.
- Click I Want To...
- Click Add Crops
- Check the box next to the crop type you would like to place. (You may select more than one crop type at once)
- Click the checkbox on the far left to indicate which field you would like to add the previously selected crops to. (You may select additional fields or choose Select All as well)
- Click Apply All