How do I Use Advanced Multi-Year Yield Analysis?
Advanced Multi-Year Yield Analysis (AMYYA) is located under the Tools menu in Pioneer® Field360™ Studio. Parameters for an MYYA are applied to multiple farms or fields simultaneously with this tool. MYYA can use pre-generated scripts or custom scripts with specific parameters.
One or more years of harvest data linked to a field’s crop zone.
- In the Grower window, select the Operation and Crop Year.
- In the Resources window, Expand the farm and select the field from the domain tree.
- Open Advanced Multi-Year Yield Analysis from the Tools menu.
- Select the Copy icon to create a copy of the Encirca DZ Yield Zone Script.
- Name the script and select the domain levels where it will be used.
NOTE: Scripts can be saved at different levels depending on uses. An agent can have a script they use for all of their customers saved at the agency level or a custom script for one field that is saved at the grower level.
- Select OK.
- Select the Open icon to open the script for editing.
- In the Multi-Year Yield Analysis Script Editor, customize the Crops and Years section.
NOTE: For fields that are split-plant or have incomplete yield coverage in past years, lower the minimum coverage parameter to include this data.
- Select Preview to generate a preview based on the analysis parameters chosen.
- Close the preview to return to the Multi-Year Yield Analysis Script Editor.
- Select Run to start the analysis and save the layers.
- Set the Overwrite to Overwrite always.
- Select Save All as Surface Layer and Save MYYA Category as Management Zones.
- Select OK.
- Close all windows and Refresh Grower found in your View menu at the top.
NOTE: DZ Yield Zones and DZ Yield Surface layers are saved at completion. If an Encirca Decision Zones layer currently exists under a crop zone, run the Management Zone Wizard to incorporate the new MYYA into the layer.