How do I Edit Planting Rate Inputs?
Pioneer products come with default values for grain price, yield ranges, and recommended seeding rates that are used by VRS to make prescriptions. These settings are visible after selecting GetRx in VRS. The Planting Rate Inputs tool in VRS customizes these global settings so that they do not need to be edited individually for each field. These changes are account-specific.
- Farms and field boundaries created
- Crop Zones assigned
- Products Placed
- In the search bar located at the top of any page on the Corteva Fields site, load the Operation and select the current Crop Year.
- From any page on the Corteva Fields site, click the Apps Launcher.
- On the upper right-corner of the menu bar, click Planting Rate Inputs.
- On the Corn tab, view the corn products planned across the operation.
- Click the Soybean tab and view the soybean products planned across the operation.
- Double-click in a table cell and use the arrows or your keypad to change any value.
- Click Save.
- A message appears on the operation-level field list and on the individual field, advising about changes to the field:
- Dismiss to leave any existing recommendations as they were, ignoring the new planting rate input settings.
- Select affected to highlight any fields that contain products with changed settings. Click the field-name row to view the existing recommendation.
- Regenerate Rx to automatically re-process the recommendation on all fields that contain products with changed settings.
- After responding to the message, the user's choice is applied.