How do I Edit Planting Rate Inputs?
Pioneer products come with default values for grain price, yield ranges, and recommended seeding rates that are used by VRS to make prescriptions. These settings are visible after selecting GetRx in VRS. The Planting Rate Inputs tool in VRS customizes these global settings so that they do not need to be edited individually for each field. These changes are account-specific.
- In the search bar located at the top of any page on the Corteva Fields site, load the Operation and select the current Crop Year.
- From any page on the Corteva Fields site, Select the Apps Launcher .
- Select VRS.
- On the upper right-corner of the menu bar, Select Planting Rate Inputs.
- On the Corn tab, view the corn products planned across the operation.
- Select the Soybean tab and view the soybean products planned across the operation.
- Use the arrows or your keypad to change any value.
- Select Save.
- A message appears on the operation-level field list and on the individual field, advising about changes to the field:
- Select affected to highlight any fields that contain products with changed settings. Select the field-name row to view the existing recommendation.
- Regenerate Rx to automatically re-process the recommendation on all fields that contain products with changed settings.
- Dismiss to leave any existing recommendations as they were, ignoring the new planting rate input settings.
- After responding to the message, the user's choice is applied.