How do I remove a planned seed product from a field in Pioneer Seeds?
Planned planting events can be entered into Pioneer Seeds through the details tab to assist with the planning process. These events can then be updated and changed throughout the growing season, even deleting a planned seed product after it's been placed.
- Device Requirements must be met.
- Field must be created.
- Crop must be assigned.
- Planned Planting Event must be assigned.
- From Pioneer Seeds select the Field where the product should be deleted.
- Select the Details Tab.
- Select Delete on the seed product to be deleted.
- Select Delete From Delete Planting Plan.
NOTE: Deleting seed at the field level does not delete the seed from the product list (created during Setup) nor does it delete the seed product from other fields.