How do I Set Yield Goals?
A yield goal is the user-defined goal of yield for a field for a given year. Setting a yield goal is an important step for creating VRS recommendations.
- A Corteva Fields account must be created.
- Field boundaries must be created.
- A crop zone or product must be placed on the field.
- From the Navigate to an Operation box, search for an operation and select it or click on one of your three most recently visited operations.
- Verify the correct year is displayed under the Crop Year drop-down menu.
- Click I Want To...
- Click Set Yield Goals
- Click the checkbox next to the desired Crop/Irrigation option.
Note: to set irrigated yield goals, Irrigation Zones layers must be set up in Field360 Studio.
- You may select additional Crop/Irrigation options.
- Click the checkbox to indicate the field you would like to set yield goals for. (You may select additional fields or choose Select All as well)
- Type the desired yield goal in the box on the far right. Once a value has been entered, the arrows can be used to adjust the goal up or down.
Note: If you are unable to continue, please double check you selections. The selected fields must have crop zones and match one of the chosen Crop/Irrigation options. Ex: If you have the Corn : Irrigated option selected, but no fields have Irrigation Zones, you will not be able to continue.
- You can hover over the number of impacted fields to view which field(s) will have yield goals set/updated for each Crop/Irrigation option.
- Click Apply All
Note: The system assigns Yield Goals by crop zone. Individual Decision Zones are assigned Yield Targets based on the productivity index from either the National Yield Index or the Grower Yield Index. (If FieldOp Data is uploaded and linked)