How do I Add Products to Fields?
Corteva Fields allows you to create seed plans by placing specific seed products on your fields. Once products are placed, they will display in reports like the 'Map-Based Planting Plan' and will flow to other applications like the Pioneer Seeds mobile app.
- A Corteva Fields account must be created.
- Field boundaries must be created.
- Placing products using Corteva Fields will add a crop zone to the field if one does not already exist.
- From the Navigate to an Operation box, search for an operation and select it or select one of your three most recently visited operations.
- Verify the correct year is displayed under the Crop Year drop-down menu.
- Select I Want To...
- Select Products. NOTE: Products can be filtered by manufacturer. To remove the default brand filter and include all manufacturers in your search results, select the in the Brand... box.
- Type a product name in the Product... box and select an option from the list down below to select the product.
- You may repeat the previous step to choose additional products to add.
- Enter the Seeding Rate. You may type in the box, or use the arrows to increase or decrease the default rate. NOTE: You can specify a Seed Treatment by selecting the drop-down menu under the Seeding Rate box. Treatments are not available for competitive products.
- Select to indicate which field you would like to add the previously selected products to.
- List View select the checkbox on the far left (You may select additional fields or choose Select All as well).
- Map View select the field boundary on the map (You may select additional fields on the map). NOTE: Map View selected fields will appear with a green/white boundary.
- Select Apply All.