How do I Add Products to Fields?
Corteva Fields allows you to create seed plans by placing specific seed products on your fields. Once products are placed, they will display in reports like the 'Map-Based Planting Plan' and will flow to other applications like the Pioneer Seeds mobile app.
- A Corteva Fields account must be created.
- Field boundaries must be created.
- Placing products using Corteva Fields will add a crop zone to the field if one does not already exist.
- From the Navigate to an Operation box, search for an operation and select it or select one of your three most recently visited operations.
- Verify the correct year is displayed under the Crop Year drop-down menu.
- Select I Want To...
- Select Add Products.
- Optionally, products can be filtered by manufacturer. To remove the default brand filter and include all manufacturers in your search results, click the X in the Brand... box.
- Type a product name in the Product... box and select an option from the list down below to select the product.
- You may repeat the previous step to choose additional products to add.
- Enter the Seeding Rate. You may type in the box, or use the arrows to increase or decrease the default rate.
- Optional: You may enter a Planting Date by clicking the calendar icon.
- Optional: You can specify a Seed Treatment by clicking the drop-down menu under the Seeding Rate and Planting Date boxes.
NOTE: Treatments are not available for competitive products.
- Select the checkbox on the far left to indicate which field you would like to add the previously selected crops to. (You may select additional fields or choose Select All as well).
- Select Apply All.