How do I Delete Fields?
Deleting a field in Corteva Fields allows duplicate fields to be removed from an operation.
NOTE: This deletes any and all crop zones, placed products, FieldOp data, layers, notes and recommendations for this field in all years, not just the current year.
- From the Navigate to an Operation box, search for an operation and select it or select one of your three most recently visited operations.
- Verify the correct year is displayed under the Crop Year drop-down menu.
- Select I Want To...
- Select Delete Fields.
- Select the checkbox to indicate the field to be removed. (You may select additional fields or choose Select All as well).
- Select the boxes in the Delete Fields window to confirm your selection(s). The Impacted Field(s) boxes will update to verify the field will be deleted.
NOTE: Fields with linked machine data or enrolled in Granular Agronomy Services cannot be deleted.
- Select Apply All.
- The deleted field(s) will no longer exist in this operation.