How do I Rename a Field?
Farm and field names organize data and layers. The names can be edited at any time.
- An account must be created.
- A Field must be created.
- From the Navigate to an Operation box, search for an operation and select it or click on one of your three most recently visited operations.
- Verify the correct year is displayed under the Crop Year drop-down menu.
- Select anywhere in the gray or white rows to choose a field to edit.
- Select EDIT on the Field card in the top left.
- In the Field Name box, type to rename the field.
- Select Save.
- The new field name will be displayed in the single operation view.