How do I Edit a Field Boundary?
Boundaries are the starting point for working with Corteva Fields and other digital services. Once created, they can be edited to reflect changes from season to season.
NOTE: Field boundary changes apply to all crop years but do not update any existing layers or recommendations. (Ex: VRS prescriptions)
- From the Navigate to an Operation box, search for an operation and select it or click on one of your three most recently visited operations.
- Verify the correct year is displayed under the Crop Year drop-down menu.
- Select anywhere in the gray or white rows to choose a field to edit.
- Select EDIT on the Field card in the top left.
- Select Select on Map
- The boundary edit tools can now be used.
- The Select tool is used to add or move nodes/vertices on the map.
- The Cut Boundary tool is used to draw a polygon to have a region cut from the existing boundary.
- The Remove Vertex tool allows you to remove a node/vertex from your boundary by clicking on it. To stop removing vertices, Select this button once more or Select the Select tool.
- Make any desired changes to the field boundary.
- Select Save.