How do I Search Operations?
Locating an operation within Corteva Fields is the first step before adding farms and fields.
These instructions are only for existing operations found in Connex. To create a new operation or add an existing operation, contact your Territory Manager, who will work with NAO Master Data to have the operation added to your AAR.
- From the Corteva Fields website
- Log into your Corteva Fields account using the current version of Chrome, if on an iPad you may use Chrome or Safari browsers.
- Enter the operation name in the Navigate to an Operation field. This is located at the upper left of the page.
NOTE: Operation Search requires at least 3 characters to initialize search
- Select the appropriate Crop Year.
- The single operation page will be displayed and will list the farms/fields created for this operation.