How do I Edit Pivots Using Center Pivot Irrigation?
This article provides additional information about editing pivots using the Center Pivot Irrigation tool.
A pivot created in the Center Pivot Irrigation tool in Field360 Studio.
- Select the Irrigation menu and select Center Pivot Irrigation.
- Select the pivot from the Available Pivots window.
- Select the Move Pivot icon. Note: The cross-hair in the center moves the pivot. The double-arrow in the corner changes the size of the pivot.
- Select Customize to change the shape of the pivot. Note: This action is not reversible. When completed, the pivot changes and the move and resize functions are no longer available.
- Select Move Pivot to reveal the white squares around the border of the pivot.
- Left-click and drag a single point to edit the pivot.
- Select Save.
Note: To apply changes from the Center Pivot Irrigation tool to a field with a pre-existing Irrigation Zones layer, create a new Irrigation layer. Give the new layer the same name as the layer being replaced. You may also need to delete a re-create your Encirca Decision Zones if already created with the original pivot. This would include running a new MYYA (if applicable) and a DZ Reset.