How do I Edit Pivots Using Center Pivot Irrigation?
This article provides additional information about editing pivots using the Center Pivot Irrigation tool.
A pivot created in the Center Pivot Irrigation tool in Pioneer® Field360™ Studio.
- In the Grower window, select the Operation and Crop Year.
- Select the Irrigation menu and select Center Pivot Irrigation.
- Select the pivot from the Available Pivots window.
- Select the Move Pivot icon. NOTE: The cross-hair in the center moves the pivot.
- Select Customize to change the shape of the pivot. NOTE: This action is not reversible. When completed, the pivot changes and the move and resize functions are no longer available.
- Select Move Pivot to reveal the white squares around the border of the pivot.
- Left-click and drag a single point to edit the pivot.
- Select Save icon.
NOTE: To apply changes from the Center Pivot Irrigation tool to a field with a pre-existing Irrigation Zones layer, create a new Irrigation layer found in your Irrigation Menu. Give the new layer the same name as the layer being replaced. You may also need to update your Encirca Decision Zones if already created with the original pivot. This would include running a new MYYA (if applicable).