How do I Use Multi-Year Yield Analysis?
Multi-Year Yield Analysis (MYYA) is located under the Tools menu in Field360 Studio. Use the Multi-Year Yield Analysis tool to classify multiple years of data into categories based on the normalized yield.
- Farms and Field Boundaries created
- Harvest data linked to a field’s crop zone.
- Navigate to the Operation and Crop Year.
- Select the field in the domain tree, which is located in the Resources window.
- Select Tools
- Select Multi-Year Yield Analysis
- Select Analysis parameters to be used in the MYYA.
- Above average and Below average options determine the yield parameters used in the analysis.
Note: Points equal to or above the above average yield of the field are categorized as high yielding. Points equal to or less than the below average yield of the field are categorized as low yielding.
- Stability cutoff determines the yield differentiation that will be excluded and treated as invalid data (data that does not meet criteria).
- Cell size is specific to when the surfaced layer is saved. It determines the size of the cells.
- In the MYYA tool, select Load from the toolbar.
- Select each line of data to see an image of that data displayed on the map.
- In this window, include or exclude years as needed.
- Select Analyze from the toolbar.
- A preview of the analysis displays on the map.
- Select Surface Layer and Management Zones and click Save.
Note: The Management Zones option is required to use the analysis with Encirca Decision Zones layers. Refer to the Management Zone Wizard documentation. MYYA Surface and MYYA Zones layers are saved in the domain tree under the field level.