How can I Batch Update VRS Prescriptions for my Operation?
It is ideal to finalize all field boundary and Decision Zone inputs before getting recommendations from Encirca Services such as VRS. However, this is not always possible. In response to changes such as...
- Field boundary edits.
- Crop zone boundary edits.
- Check Blocks added to the Encirca Decision Zones layer.
- Irrigation Layers added to the Encirca Decision Zones layer.
- Changes to Planting Rate Inputs.
- Changes to the Placed Product on a field.
- Changes to Yield targets.
VRS will not automatically change the prescription on the field. Instead, the program prompts the user at either the Field or Operation level to update or ignore the changes.
Before proceeding to VRS, it is necessary to update yield targets on the field.
- Farms and field boundaries created.
- Crop Zones assigned.
- Products Placed or As-Planted data uploaded.
- VRS Rx created.
- One of the changes from 'overview,' above, made to at least one field in the operation.
Update Yield Target of affected fields
- After making changes to crop zones or field settings, it is necessary to update yield targets in Setup or Corteva Fields before proceeding to VRS.
- Navigate back to VRS.
Update Recommendation of affected fields
- From the Navigate to an Operation box, search for an operation and select it or click on one of your three most recently visited operations.
- From any page on the Corteva Fields Site, click the Apps Launcher
- Select VRS.
- A message about crop zone settings indicates that crop zone yield goals or decision zones do not match what you used previously to create prescriptions. A message about product settings indicates changes to placed products or planting rate inputs.
- Select Select Affected to view all crop zones or products affected by the notification and make changes where necessary. Affected fields will be checked with a green check-mark.
- Select Dismiss to dismiss the notification for the selected crop zones or products. The existing recommendation on affected fields will remain unchanged.
- Select Regenerate RX to start the prescription generation process using your current yield goals, decision zones, or product settings. All recommendations on affected fields will change to include the current field conditions.
- Select any field-name row to review the recommendation on that field.
- Use the Apps Launcher to exit VRS.