How do I Change Seeding Rate Increments for VRS Prescriptions?
Variable-rate seeding (VRS) prescriptions in Corteva can be edited by selecting individual zones. The default seeding rate increment options are 1000 seeds for corn, and 5000 seeds for soybeans. These increments can be changed in Planting Rate Inputs.
- Farms and Field Boundaries created
- Crop Zones assigned
- Products Placed or As-Planted data uploaded
- VRS Rx created
- Select the correct Crop Year and Operation in the Navigation bar.
- Select the Apps Launcher.
- Select VRS.
- Select Planting Rate Inputs.
- At the top-left corner of the Planting Rate Inputs window, select the number next to the Prescription seed rate increment line.
- Change the seed rate increment as needed.
- Select Save.
- Proceed to an individual field within VRS and select a decision zone on the map to open the Edit Decision Zone menu to see the seed rate increment change.