How do I Change Seeding Rate Increments for VRS Prescriptions?
Variable-rate seeding (VRS) prescriptions in Corteva Fields can be edited by selecting individual zones. The default seeding rate increment options are 1000 seeds for corn, and 5000 seeds for soybeans. These increments can be changed in Planting Rate Inputs.
- Farms and Field Boundaries created.
- Crop Zones assigned.
- Products Placed.
- Yield Goals set.
- VRS Rx created.
- From the Navigate to an Operation box, search for an operation and select it or select one of your three most recently visited operations.
- Verify the correct year is displayed under the Crop Year drop-down menu.
- Select the Apps Launcher .
- Select VRS.
- Select Planting Rate Inputs.
- At the top-left corner of the Planting Rate Inputs window, select the number next to the Prescription seed rate increment line.
- Change the seed rate increment as needed.
- Select Save.
- Proceed to an individual field within VRS and select a decision zone on the map to open the Edit Decision Zone menu to see the seed rate increment change.