What Data or Layers Can I View?
In addition to field boundaries, Corteva Fields can display Soil Types, Decision Zones, As-Planted data, and Harvest data on the map in the single field view.
- A Corteva Fields Account.
- Field Boundaries must be created.
- FieldOps must be uploaded and linked with either Pioneer® Field360™ Studio, or through Sync Pro to view data layers. (As-Planted and Harvest).
- From the Navigate to an Operation box, search for an operation and select it or select one of your three most recently visited operations.
- Verify the correct year is displayed under the Crop Year drop-down menu.
- Select a Field by clicking anywhere in the gray or white rows.
- Above the map, in the top right, Select Crop Type: History.
- Select on a Layer: Attribute combination from the drop-down menu. Options may include:
- Soils: (SSURGO, National Yield Index or EnClass)
- Decision Zones: (SSURGO, National Yield Index or EnClass)
- As-Planted: (Seed Rate or Variety) Harvest : (Yield or Moisture)
- The map will update to display the selected data.
- A legend/graph will display attribute information in the Map Data card located to the bottom left of the map.
- Hovering over the bars on the chart displays the label for each category and how many acres of the field are in each category.