How do I use Treatment Analysis?
Treatment Analysis refers to the process of dividing a field into customized regions and analyzing yield output in those specific areas. It is used to compare varieties, agronomic conditions, treatments, or other factors that might affect yield.
- Pioneer® Field360™ Studio access.
- Management Zone Layer with a group attribute.
- Yield data uploaded and linked in Pioneer® Field360™ Studio.
- Select the Crop Zone on the field to receive the treatment analysis.
- On the menu bar, Select Tools.
- Select Treatment Analysis.
- In the treatment analysis window, Select the Layers to use for treatment analysis.
- Select the Attributes to use for Treatment Analysis.
NOTE: Available attributes depend on the selected layer. An individual attribute might have a buffer that eliminates regions from the analysis based on the specified region from each division in the layer.
- If no buffer is required, set the value to 0.00 in the Buffer column in the layer window.
- A boundary buffer eliminates a region from the analysis based on the specified distance from the field boundary. NOTE: Use with caution. Adding an attribute buffer to a layer with small or narrow divisions can potentially eliminate good data.
- If no Boundary Buffer is required, set the value to 0.00.
- On the Yield Filters tab, set custom parameters for filtering out data by selecting the yield filters.
- This tool controls data quality by removing outliers from the final analysis. Yield Filters are not required.
- Select the gear and wrench icon to analyze.
- When the process completes, the Analysis tab on the Treatment Analysis window contains the Treatment Analysis raw results. Prioritize relevant information by sorting columns.
- Treatment Analysis provides the following processing options:
- Print – Preview and print a report of information used in the Treatment Analysis including a map with an overlay of the selected Management Zone Layers.
- Save Regions – Save the treatment analysis as a custom layer in the domain tree.
- Export the Analysis – Export Treatment Analysis data as a generic shape file for use outside of Pioneer® Field360™ Studio.