How do I Upload Data with Pioneer® Field360™ Studio?
Data can be uploaded to Corteva Fields using a connection to My John Deere, the program Sync Pro, or directly through Pioneer® Field360™ Studio. Where Sync Pro does much of the work of translating the data into a language that Corteva Fields can read on our servers, Pioneer® Field360™ Studio does so on the machine doing the upload.
- Pioneer Sales Professional or other role with access to Pioneer® Field360™ Studio.
- Log in to Pioneer® Field360™ Studio.
- In the Grower window, Select an Operation and a Crop Year.
- Open the FieldOps menu.
- Select Read FieldOps Cards.
- In the Card Importer, Select the elipses [...] to locate the data.
- Locate the data on your computer using the window that opens.
- Select Scan.
- In the Discovered Types of Data window, Select a data row to view a summary in the Summary of Highlighted Type of Data window.
- Select View Details to verify that data is the correct grower and season, and to sort and select data.
- Click-and-drag any column header to sort data.
- Select a check-box to select or de-select data.
- Select OK to save changes.
- Select a Crop Year to receive the data. Leave this at Load to Device Year if the season data is correct, especially if there are multiple years of data.
- Select Upload to send the data to Corteva Fields.
- A green status bar will move across the screen, proceeding through three stages: converting, loading, and linking.
- A diagnostics window appears once upload is complete.
- Close the card importer.
- Open the View drop-down menu.
- Select Refresh Grower to have the current Pioneer® Field360™ Studio session re-load, then view data by selecting it in the domain tree.