Do I have a John Deere Data Connection?
When initiating a data partnership from Corteva™ Fields (formerly Encirca) with Deere, permissions should automatically be established correctly. My John Deere users can use their Team Manager to verify that the necessary permissions are established.
- A Corteva™ Fields account created.
- A Data connection established between Corteva™ Fields and Deere.
- A My John Deere account created.
- Wireless data capability with Deere equipment.
- Log into My John Deere
- Select the Tools menu, located in the upper-right corner.
- Select Team Manager .
- Select the partner Corteva Agriscience
In the partner permissions window, assign the following permissions:
- Set Equipment Access Level to 1 by clicking the + 1 time, or click the white circle with 1 inside it.
- Check Setup Builder, Product Manager, and Wireless Data Transfer.
- Set Location Access Level to 3 by clicking the + 3 times, or select the white circle with 3 inside it.
- Save changes.