Do I have a John Deere Data Connection?
When initiating a data partnership from Corteva Fields (formerly Encirca) with Deere, permissions should automatically be established correctly. My John Deere users can use their Team Manager to verify that the necessary permissions are established.
- A Corteva Fields account created.
- A Data connection established between Corteva Fields and Deere.
- A My John Deere account created.
- Wireless data capability with Deere equipment.
- Log into My John Deere
- Select Operations Center.
- Select the Setup menu located in the upper-left corner.
- Select Team.
- Select the partner Corteva Agriscience
In the partner permissions window, assign the following permissions in the Access Granted to Partner:
- Set Equipment Access Level to 3 by clicking the + 3 times, or click the white circle with 3 inside it.
- Organization Management should be set to 1
- Set Locations (all fields) to access level 3 by clicking the + 3 times, or click the white circle with 3 inside it.
- Jobs and Crop Plans (all fields) should be set to a 2 for access level.
- Save changes.