How do I Manually Draw Boundaries from Unlinked Data?
Machine Data is spatially linked to boundaries in Pioneer® Field360™ Studio. Operations with no field boundaries, uploaded machine data will not link. We can still use the unlinked data as a guide for creating new fields, this guide walks you through how to build those boundaries so you can link the data.
- Monitor data uploaded for fields without boundaries.
- In Pioneer® Field360™ Studio, in the Grower window, Select the Operation and Crop Year. Note: In the toolbar above the map, click the transparent regions icon to turn transparency off. Verify that it is not highlighted in a yellow box. In the image below, transparency is on.
- Open the FieldOps menu.
- Select Spatial FieldOps Linker.
- In the toolbar, locate the text Show.
- Open the Show drop-down menu to select a task
- Select a row that contains a specific field. The map will zoom to the location of this data and display as a mint-green region.
- In the Spatial FieldOps Linker toolbar, Select the icon with a green plus over a yellow field to Draw a New Field.
- Draw a new field. Left-click to begin drawing. Move the cursor around the border. Each left-click adds a corner. When your mouse is over the final corner of the field shape, double-click to finalize.
- The Pick Domain window opens.
- To add a New Farm, first Select the Operation Name at the top of the small domain tree inside the Pick Domain window.
- Then, Select the New Farm icon at the lower-left corner of the pick domain window.
- Enter a Farm Name in the Edit Farm window.
- Select OK to close the edit farm window.
- Highlight the New Farm Name in the small domain tree inside the Pick Domain window.
- Select the New Field icon towards the lower-left corner of the Pick Domain window.
- Enter a Field Name in the Edit Field window.
- Select OK to close the edit field window.
- Highlight the New Field Name in the pick domain window.
- Select OK to create the field.
- The new field now appears in the large domain tree in the resources window located to the left of the map in Pioneer® Field360™ Studio.