How do I update Field360 Studio using Internet Explorer?
Periodically, Field360 Studio will automatically prompt for a required update to resolve ongoing defects, add features, and improve performance. This process uses your default browser.
- A Corteva Fields username & password
- Field360 Studio version 6.172.1206.0 or newer
- Internet Explorer as default browser
NOTE: If your version of Field360 Studio is 6.172.1206.0 or older (Help > About, to display version), it will not update automatically. You may update manually or contact Corteva Digital Ag Support at 844-744-7333.
NOTE: The process is slightly different with Chrome as default browser.
- Launch Field360 Studio using the icon on your desktop.
- Log in to Field360 Studio using your Encirca email address and password.
- Click download here in the update required window.
- Click run beside the 'Studio_##.###.####.#' installer in the Internet Explorer downloads window.
- If Studio is still open, select automatically close applications and click ok to close Studio.
- If prompted, leave any required prerequisites checked and click Next.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.
- Field360 Studio should now be on the latest version.
- Re-open Studio to verify that it can proceed past login.