How do I update Field360 Studio using Internet Explorer?
Periodically, Pioneer® Field360™ Studio will automatically prompt for a required update to resolve ongoing defects, add features, and improve performance. This process uses your default browser.
- A Sales and Employees O365 credentials.
- Pioneer® Field360™ Studio version 6.172.1206.0 or newer
- Google Chrome as default browser.
NOTE: If your version of Pioneer® Field360™ Studio is 6.172.1206.0 or older (Help > About, to display version), it will not update automatically. You may update manually or contact Corteva Digital Ag Support at 844-744-7333
NOTE: The process is slightly different with Chrome as default browser.
- Launch Pioneer® Field360™ Studio using the icon on your desktop.
- Log in to Pioneer® Field360™ Studio using your Corteva Fields email address and password.
- Select Download Here in the update required window.
- Select Run beside the 'Studio_##.###.####.#' installer in the Internet Explorer downloads window.
- If Pioneer® Field360™ Studio is still open, select automatically close applications and select OK to close Studio.
- If prompted, leave any required prerequisites checked and select Next.
- Select Finish to complete the installation.
- Pioneer® Field360™ Studio should now be on the latest version.
- Re-open Pioneer® Field360™ Studio to verify that it can proceed past login.