Periodically, Sync Pro will automatically prompt for a required update to resolve ongoing defects, add features, and improve performance. This process uses your default browser.
- A Corteva Fields (formerly Encirca) account created
- Sync Pro version 18.180.508.0 or newer
- Google Chrome as default browser
NOTE: Sync Pro versions older than 18.180.508.0 will not prompt an update and will need to be updated manually
NOTE: The process is slightly different with Internet Explorer as default browser
- Launch Sync Pro using the icon on your desktop
- Log in to Sync Pro using your existing Encirca credentials
- Click Update in the Update Required window
- The Google Chrome browser will open, and the update file will begin to download at the bottom of the screen
- After the download completes, right-click the icon at the bottom of the screen and click Open
Note: If Chrome is accidentally closed, you can find the installer in your downloads folder: C:\Users\<Username>\Downloads
- Click Next in the Sync Pro Setup window
- If Studio is still open, select Automatically close applications... and click OK to close Studio
- If prompted, leave any required prerequisites checked and click Next.
- Click Finish to complete the installation.
- Sync Pro should now be on the latest version.
- Re-open Sync Pro to verify that you are able to proceed past login.