Periodically, Sync Pro will automatically prompt for a required update to resolve ongoing defects, add features, and improve performance. This process uses your default browser.
- A Sales and Employees O365 credentials.
- Sync Pro version 18.180.508.0 or newer.
- Google Chrome as default browser.
NOTE: Sync Pro versions older than 18.180.508.0 will not prompt an update and will need to be updated manually.
NOTE: The process is slightly different with Internet Explorer as default browser.
- Launch Sync Pro using the icon on your desktop .
- Log in to Sync Pro using your existing Corteva Fields Cognito credentials.
- Select Update in the Update Required window.
- The Google Chrome browser will open, and the update file will begin to download at the bottom of the screen.
- After the download completes, right-click the icon at the bottom of the screen and Select Open.
NOTE: If Chrome is accidentally closed, you can find the installer in your downloads folder: C:\Users\<Username>\Downloads.
- Select Next in the Sync Pro Setup window.
- If Pioneer® Field360™ Studio is still open, Select Automatically close applications... and Select OK to close Pioneer® Field360™ Studio.
- If prompted, leave any required prerequisites checked and Select Next.
- Select Finish to complete the installation.
- Sync Pro should now be on the latest version.
- Re-open Sync Pro to verify that you are able to proceed past login.