How do I update Field360 Studio using Google Chrome?
Periodically, Pioneer® Field360™ Studio will automatically prompt for a required update to resolve ongoing defects, add features, and improve performance. This process uses your default browser.
- A Corteva Fields Cognito account created.
- Pioneer® Field360™ Studio version 6.172.1206.0 or newer
- Google Chrome as default browser.
NOTE: If your version of Pioneer® Field360™ Studio is 6.172.1206.0 or older (Help > About, to display version), it will not update automatically. You may update manually or contact Corteva Digital Ag Support at 844-744-7333
NOTE: The process is slightly different with Internet Explorer as default browser
- Launch Pioneer® Field360™ Studio using the icon on your desktop.
- Login to Pioneer® Field360™ Studio using your Corteva Fields Cognito email address and password.
- Select Download here in the Update Required window.
- Chrome opens, and an installer downloads at the bottom of the screen.
- After the download completes, right-click the icon at the bottom of the screen and Select Open.
NOTE: If chrome is accidentally closed, you can find the installer in your downloads folder: C:\Users\<Username>\Downloads.
- Select Next in the Field360 Studio Setup window.
- If Pioneer® Field360™ Studio is still open, select Automatically close applications... and select OK to close Studio.
- If prompted, leave any required prerequisites checked and select Next.
- Select Finish to complete the installation.
- Pioneer® Field360™ Studio should now be on the latest version.
- Re-open Pioneer® Field360™ Studio to verify that it can proceed past login.